FINAL FAIRNESS HEARING
The Court will hold a Fairness Hearing on December 4, 2020, at 3:00 P.M. Due to the recent COVID-19 case increase in Minnesota, this hearing will be conducted remotely—no in person attendance is allowed.
At this hearing, the Court will consider whether the settlement is fair, reasonable, and adequate. If there are objections, the Court will consider them. Judge Miller may listen to people who, prior to the hearing, properly and timely requested in writing to speak at the hearing, as described under section 19 of the Notice. The Court may also decide how much Class Counsel will be paid and the amount of any payments to the Class Representatives. At or following the hearing, the Court will decide whether to approve the settlement, but we do not know exactly when that decision will be made.
Remote access to the hearing will be available via a telephone conference line or via the Internet using Zoom (audio or video). To connect to the hearing, please do one of the following:
1. To attend by telephone, dial into the Court’s dedicated conference call line for this hearing:
• Dial the toll-free telephone conference call number: 833-568-8864
• If you are prompted to enter a meeting ID, enter: 160-597-0390
• If you are prompted to enter a meeting passcode, enter: 608306
2. To attend via the Internet using Zoom:
• Click or enter the following URL: https://courts-state-mn-us.zoomgov.com/j/1605970390?pwd=RFhPb3lLOThBdnl6QktxRmxiNkJFdz09
• The meeting ID is 160-597-0390
• The meeting passcode is: 608306